Saturday, 8 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been given a stylish blogger from the very lovely '...Miss Jones talks make up'. Everyone go check out her blog! As a result, I now have to write eight facts about myself, so here goes:
  1. I am getting into photography in a big way since my boyfriend gave me a Holga camera for Christmas. Digital photography is great, but I miss the spontaneity of taking your photos to get developed, not knowing how they'll turn out. Plus with Holga, a camera with a plastic lens, you get all sorts of weird effects in the photos, like dark corners and vignetting. I'll probably share them soon.
  2. My biggest idols are Isabella Blow, Coco Chanel and Édith Piaf. Look them up to find out who they are and why they are so inspirational, although if you don't know who Coco Chanel is, I'd suggest getting out from under your rock!
  3. I tend to plan my outfits a couple of days in advance. This isn't necessarily because I'm super-organised, it's because I'm thinking about clothes a lot!
  4. When I get drunk, I tend to giggle, get louder and more cuddly. I also try and act like my being drunk should be a big secret.
  5. My favourite poem in the entire world is 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock' by T.S. Eliot. Read it!
  6. I've been told I can sing and my ideal career would be being a folk singer. I actually have an acoustic guitar, I just need to stop being a lazy skank and try learning it.
  7. The best way to cheer me up is with bad food or, failing that, crazy dancing anywhere.
  8. I can touch my nose with my tongue and my elbow, even though that's meant to be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment