Monday, 26 July 2010

The Power of Shirt

(Sing the title of this entry to 10cc's 'The Power of Love'. Go on, you know you want to!)

I've spent most of my weekend wearing - and being in love with - the crisp, white men's shirt. Not only is it versatile, but it's also inexpensive and not very difficult to find. I swapped a t-shirt of mine (that was originally Tom's) for my brother's old one, as he said white shirts highlight his 'funny nipples'. After cringing at this excess of information, I set to finding ways to wear it. I think my favourite so far is tied in a knot at the front with high-waisted shorts or jeans, or a simple black dress teamed with brogues, which is how I chose to strut out on Saturday. I got lots of compliments on it and while definitely be trying it with the white shirt's denim and plaid brothers and sisters.

Well, if it works for Carmen and Liya...

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Picture

    Tc

    Check out our blog hope you follow it

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete